creating a workable strategic plan
Whatever your business sector, success demands a laser-like focus on key business drivers and objectives. However, when you’re stuck in the ‘thick of thin things’ (as Stephen Covey so nicely put it), it’s difficult to see the wood for the trees. That’s why business owners and senior managers must make it a priority to take a step back from the day-to-day and re-evaluate current progress against long-term plans.
Ideally conducted offsite, this 2 day away-day helps business owners and senior managers re-assess targets and prepare a workable one-page plan to take business performance to the next level. Devoid of distractions, we challenge you to look beyond the incidentals and focus on the fundamentals that will have the most impact on performance and commercial results.
AT A GLANCE:
- Business planning model
- Where are we now, where could we be, where do we want to be, how do we get there?
- Creating a living vision and mission
- Resource requirements and supports
- Anticipating challenges and overcoming roadblocks
- Assessing strategic options and taking bold steps
- Generating momentum and bringing others on board
- The executive dashboard: measuring and monitoring progress.