DIRECTING AND DEVELOPING KEY ACCOUNTS
Key accounts can be a major opportunity and a significant challenge – with ‘key account dependency’ recognised as a common problem that puts additional strain on many businesses. To avoid being dictated to by major customers, organisations need to know how to partner with strategic accounts in order to forge strong, co-operative relationships.
Our one-day workshop provides account managers with the required tools and techniques to attract, retain and develop key accounts. Attendees will be able to create a competitive advantage through enhanced strategic account management skills and move from supplier status to trusted business partner.
AT A GLANCE:
- Going beyond the 80/20 rule
- The customer segmentation model
- The golden rules of strategic account management
- Customers and contact strategies
- How to leverage a ‘value-based’ approach
- Managing decision making units and processes
- Understanding buyers and their behaviours
- Effective customer relationship management
- Competitor analysis
- The 20 minute Strategic Account Plan