Sales management training
Most businesses tend to think that anyone who has performed well in a sales role can simply transition to management. However, the skills required to become a successful sales manager are very different from, and often in conflict with, the skills required of a successful salesperson.
Our 1-day masterclass will highlight the key differences between a sales and sales management role and give attendees clear frameworks on how to assess and develop the performance of their team. They will learn how to give feedback that is both fair and motivational and understand how to develop a coaching plan to improve ongoing performance.
AT A GLANCE:
- Past performance and future success
- Aligning management activities to business goals
- Coaching, counselling, controlling – key management skills
- Performance discrepancies and how to deal with them
- Understand how to observe, record and evaluate behaviours
- Providing objective feedback that is both fair and motivational
- Apply new knowledge & skills and preparing a development plan
- Self-performance review – how to become your own coach.
Who will benefit?
Sales managers who are either new to a management role or, who have had no formal training on the subject. Even those with experience in a sales management role will benefit from this structured approach.CONTACT