High Performance Teams
Effective, productive teams are essential to any business, organization or collective endeavour. Yet, you only have to look at the world of professional sport to realise that creating consistent team performance and group harmony can stretch even the most experienced of managers and team leaders.
Our TeamSwork workshop will examine the core elements of successful teamwork, why we need it and how to get it. The workshop will focus on developing team goals and an agreed way of working, taking into account the nuances of People Styles and, importantly, agreeing a team vision – including what is acceptable and desirable behaviour in a work-based environment.
AT A GLANCE:
- What makes a good team?
- Where are we now – really?
- Creating a team vision – where are we going and how do we get there?
- Establishing team objectives & strategy
- Team behaviour: the importance of what we say and what we do
- Focusing on the fundamentals not the incidentals
- Developing an action plan
- Agreeing the values: what is important & how will we work?
- Monitoring personal and team performance
Who will benefit?
Teams in the formative stages of their development or those currently not performing to the standards required. Teams looking to go from good to great will benefit from our advanced team development programme.CONTACT