MANAGING CREATIVE ACCOUNTS
Thankfully, the perception of account management has come a long way from the days when the ‘suits’ simply carried the bags and bought a decent lunch. It is now rightly seen as a critical agency function, requiring multiple skills and the ability to manage very different people types in a high-pressure environment. However, many agencies still expect their teams to simply ‘learn on the job’ which puts high-value accounts and prized client relationships at risk.
This highly focused 1 or 2-day programme is an ideal foundation providing attendees with the fundamentals to become an outstanding account handler. From understanding client needs to preparing a comprehensive, but succinct, communications brief; this programme illustrates how to evaluate and present creative and communication strategies successfully and how to get the best out of clients, colleagues and partners whilst managing conflict and tensions that may arise.
AT A GLANCE:
- The role of account management
- Agency and client communication strategies
- Building strong client relationships
- Managing people in high-pressure situations
- Creative briefing and evaluation
- Presenting ideas and concepts effectively
- The function of media and distribution channels
- Evaluating campaign performance
- Developing client business
- Building brand value for the agency and the client
Who will benefit?
Account Executives and Managers with up to 2 years’ experience or those new to a client management role. It is also an ideal refresher for more experienced account handlers and a reminder of the standards and protocols required for true success.CONTACT